Eco-friendly facts about Bamboo:
- The fastest growing woody plant on this planet: some species can grow up to 3 feet per day!
- Produce 4 to 5 times more biomass than felled trees for wood production.
- Bamboo is one of the strongest building materials in the world. (Bamboo tensile strength is 28,000 per square inch versus 23,000 for steel!)
- A critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- Soil conservation tool. Its anti erosion properties create an effective watershed.
- It will decompose in 90 days in your backyard! And in 3 days in a compost pile.
- It decomposes in 14 days in a lake or river and the fibers can be eaten by the fish!
If you have any questions email email@example.com